Top 10 effective home remedies for piles treatment
05 Mar, 2018
Piles are very commonly seen in nowadays. Women are suffering more than men. Piles are the enlarged surrounding vessel of an anus. Piles are also known as Hemorrhoids/bawaseer. A person who is suffering from piles mostly has the problem of itching, pain during motion, bleeding per rectum & prolapsed mass during defecation. There are many hemorrhoid treatment options available in the home or in the form of over-the-counter medications. Many of the treatment methods involve simply easing the symptoms of the hemorrhoids until they clear up on their own. In some cases, when the condition is severe, bleeding can also occur. Here are some natural home remedies for seeking relief from piles.
- Warm Baths: Sitting in a tub of warm water that is filled just enough to cover the legs may help to ease the swelling and reduce irritation caused by hemorrhoids. Some people also choose to add other ingredients to the bath in order to help reduce symptoms even further. These ingredients can include a cup of Epsom salts or apple cider vinegar.Other people choose to add apple cider vinegar directly to hemorrhoid, but this may sting and irritate the swollen skin even more.
- Triphala powder: As mentioned above, constipation is a major cause for piles, Triphala powder must be taken regularly to remove constipation and hence prevent piles from developing.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil, which is also considered as a natural moisturizer, which is also helpful with hemorrhoid symptoms. Regular applying of coconut oil may reduce the irritation and swelling, and it may also help reduce the urge to scratch.
- Apple cider vinegar: It is recommended as one of the best home remedies to treat piles or fissures problems. Apple cider vinegar should definitely be your first “go to” remedy for hemorrhoids. It contains some powerful astringent (shrinking) properties that contract swollen blood vessels and give fast relief from the swelling and irritation associated with both internal and external piles.
5.Increase in water intake: This is the simplest strategy to cure piles. Adequate intake of water supplemented by a healthy diet results in healthy bowel movement. Drinking good amounts of water prevents constipation and thus piles. Having 8-10 glasses of water each day, make one’s digestive system smooth and regulates it.
- Dry figs: Dry figs help in controlling constipation, it should be soaked overnight in water should be consumed next morning. This formula plays an effective role in easing bowels and reduces straining.
- Jamun leaf juice: Another effective remedy is that, have 20 ml of Jamun leaf juice with little sugar thrice a day or it can also be taken along with milk, to control Piles bleeding.
8.Turnip: Turnip better known as shalgam, is another useful remedy. Prepare a mixture of 50 ml each of carrot, spinach and turnip leaf juice.
- Ice Packs: Applying ice or cold packs to hemorrhoid may also help relieve pain and inflammation. Applying an ice pack while seated or when the hemorrhoid flares up can help numb pain and temporarily reduce swelling.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has antiseptic and healing properties. Therefore, eat a teaspoon of ground, fresh turmeric root.