ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
CBLM holy hospital has ENT department comprises with ultra-modern facilities, amenities as well as the expert and qualified surgeons, audiologists, and therapists to serve the mankind in the city Jaipur. This department enriched with the operating microscopes, diagnostic video endoscopes, and an up-to-date audiology lab. In CBLM holy hospital ENT department adhere to provide a world-class treatment of ear, nose, and throat conditions in adults and children, along with problems in hearing and deafness, ringing in the ears, and cancers of the ENT. Unfortunately, many times children and infants face life-threatening crises due to obstructions in the nasal and airway passage. To make difference between life and death, immediate and accurate medical help required in such situations. We strive forward to provide a benefit to our patient from the diversity of diagnostic, surgical and therapeutic audiology procedures, which are available here at CBLM holy hospital.
- We are best in performing cochlear implant successfully under the supervision of our well-qualified surgeons.
- We have computerized Image Guided System for FESS and we have done successfully FESS and skull-based surgeries with this system.
- CBLM holy hospital consists with the innovative technology of Interlay Tympanoplasty for TM for perforations and maintaining the success rate of 99%.
- We acquired advanced Lumenus Co2 laser system from Israel, which is used for many surgeries in ENT particularly stapedectomies and Microlaryngeal surgeries. This is referred as a best treatment and outcome of success in ENT surgeries.
- Transplantation of Ear Drum by Latest Technique
- Surgical treatment for variety of hearing losses
- Radical and Modified Radical Mastoidectomies
- ossiculoplasties using Cartilage/Various Prostheses
- Reconstruction/Obliteration of Mastoid cavities
- Grommet/T-Tube insertions
- Canaloplasty, Meatoplasty
- Exostoses/osteomas of External auditory canal
- Pinna reconstruction surgery
- Lateral Temporal bone excision
- Stapedectomies with LUMENIS LASER
- Fractures of Temporal Bone
- Facial Nerve Decompression
Neuro-otological surgical procedures:
- Cochlear Implants
- Vestibular neurectomy
- Endolymphatic Sac Decompression
- Intratympanic Steroids for Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Intratympanic Gentamicin for Meniere’s Disease
- Trasnasal Paraseptal Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Endoscopic Darocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- Laser Surgery
- Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Auditory Verbal Therapy
Lateral Skull Base Surgeries:
- Glomus Jugulare a tumor surgery-Infratemporal fossa Type A, B, C approaches
- Acoustic Neuroma Surgery-Translab, Middle Fossa Approach
- Meningioma Of CP Angle, Petroclival area-Transcochlear approaches
- Tumours of Facial Nerve
- Other tumors of Lateral Skull Base
- CSF Otorrhoea surgery
- Anterior Skull Base Surgeries
- Maxillo-Facial Surgeries
- Head & Neck Surgeries
- Cancer Surgeries
- Phonosurgery (Voice Box Surgeries)
- laryngotracheal Surgeries
- Foreign body removal from Ear, Nose & Throat
- Surgeries of cleft lip & palate
CBLM holy hospital is committed to providing cost-effective, quality, secondary tertiary healthcare services guided by international standards to promote our facilities to serve mankind. we strive to provide a world-class healthcare by our renowned professionals.